The Montpelier Art Walk Kicks Off Spring!
This article is a special contribution from local artist Mary Adamsian, exhibiting at the Lazy Pear Gallery.
Montpelier Art Walk takes place on Friday March 27th from 4:00pm – 8:00pm!
We hope you’ll join the creative community in celebrating some of the finest artists and craftspeople that New England has to offer. With fifteen art venues ranging from galleries, restaurants, stores and government buildings. This is an event not to be missed.
Expand your visual senses and share your opinions and ideas with others… Meet the artists that create the works you’ll experience…
This event does coincide with the Green Mountain Film Festival. Why not journey to the fun artistic locations around Montpelier between the assorted movie venues?
Art walk booklets, listing participating venues, the featured artists, and coupons to local restaurants can be picked up at all the participating locations around Montpelier.
The participating locations are:
On State Street:
- Vermont Arts Council Spotlight Gallery & Sculpture Gallery – 136 State Street
- Vermont State House: Cafeteria (closed at 4:30)
- Vermont Supreme Court Lobby (until 7pm) – 111 State Street
- Governor’s Office, Pavilion (until 7pm) – 109 State Street
- Positive Pie 2 – 22 State Street
- Afterimage Photography – 26 State Street
- Vermont Trading Company – 27 State Street
- Capitol Grounds – 27 State Street
- Phoenix Rising – 34 State Street
- Salaam – 40 State Street
- Restaurant Phoebe (4pm – 6pm) – 52 State Street
On Main Street:
- The Lazy Pear Gallery – 154 Main Street
- Kellogg – Hubbard Library (4 pm to 5:30pm) – 135 Main Street
- Green Mountain Medicinals Herb Shop – 104 Main Street (2nd floor)
- Art Resource Association: City Center – 89 Main Street
- Artisans Hand Craft Gallery – 89 Main Street
- La Brioche – 89 Main Street
- Bear Pond Books – 77 Main Street
- Montpelier City Hall Plaza – 39 Main Street
- Rhapsody – 28 Main Street
- The Drawing Board – 22 Main Street
On Langdon Street:
- Langdon Street Cafe – 4 Langdon Street
- Global Gifts – 7 Langdon Street
- The Shoe Horn – 8 Langdon Street
- Buch Spieler – 27 Langdon Street
- The Cheshire Cat – 28 Elm Street
- TW Wood Gallery – 36 College Street
Come and see!